Re: Spitfire parts at regular auto stores

To: "'npenney@erols.com'" <npenney@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire parts at regular auto stores
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:00:36 -0400
I always go to a very intelligent guy at my local UAP(like NAPA in Canada).
He has been able to find most parts such as clutch assembly, clutch M/C. So
I agree going to a wholesale and staying with a single person has its
advantages. Also, I seem to get better prices if UAP can provides the parts.
He also knows my cars now so life is easier.

David