Re: After market Rims

To: Jason <jcullum@chorus.net>
Subject: Re: After market Rims
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:04:32 -0700 (PDT)
K-Speed is a great supplier.  I bought my Panasports
from them.  THe prices are great.  I think I paid
about $450 for them.  THey are ultra light race rims.
They look the same as the other panasports, just
lighter.  I bought the 13 inch rims.  YOu can go for
the 14inchers easily just because MGB rims are the
smae bolt pattern/offset.  Just talk to KSpeed.  THey
are excellent.  If you're going to buy rims, do it
right.  Get the real Panasports, not those fake Vic
Brit ones.
Mark
--- >

=====