Re: '63 Spit value

To: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: '63 Spit value
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:33:20 -0700
Another lister recently purchased a very complete '68 Mk3 parts car for
about $350-$375.  It included two working transmissions (one rebuilt), two
engines and a steel hardtop.  It also had a recently stripped and painted
frame and lots of new suspension bits.  He kept the engines and most of the
small bits and sold me the rest for $300.  We're both happy.  Good luck with
your decision.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!