Giving up on Mk2,3,IV and 1500 restorations

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Giving up on Mk2,3,IV and 1500 restorations
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:57:09 EDT
Greetings all:
My Mk1 restoration has slowed tremendously because of my photography business.
And now, I've really done it.  I bought 265 horses and a cat.  A 3.8L series
1 E-type roadster cat.  As a result, I will be offering many of my Spitfire
parts I've been collecting over the years.
I'm still going to do a perfect Mk1, but sometime before Spring I'll compile
a list with what I'd like to get for my other items.  I'll offer them to the
list before they go on ebay.  In addition, I'll be at the Indianapolis show
on Sunday if anyone wants to make an offer on a D-type Spit OD, a
professionally rebuilt GT6 D-type OD, Bolt-on wire wheels, near perfect MK3
high back seats, or literally almost anything else for any year Spitfire.
I'm not having a booth, but I can always put stuff in the van for you to look
at.  I've also got quite a few special AMCO bumper bars, and other neat
stuff.  E-mail me with questions and offers.  I've already got offers of $400
for the spit OD and $550 for the GT6 OD,  $200 for the bolt-on wire wheels,
and the bumper bars are NOS and $75+.  Please don't bother with the little
stuff now, as it will take me several months to catalog all of it.
Take care,
Bill Brockschmidt
1963 Mk1 Spitfire
1964 Jaguar E-type Roadster