Re: Stowe, VT

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stowe, VT
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:18:54 +0100
Hi All
A bit late on this one but I have seen it (cow pat) lift an inch of tarmac
when left on a little used country lane to dry in the sun, so figure it will
probably do the same to paint, never tried it for paint stripper though,
wonder if it would get that coating off the backs of alloy wheels (Stag,
Sprint) when they start to go bad?  ;-)

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite