RE: Lucas fuses

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair@exis.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Lucas fuses
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:25:54 +0200
Hi John

Thank you very much friend and sincere apologies for taking so long to
respond . I've been away on business . Work , work and more work :-(

Kind Regards
Your friend
Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) & '64 Spitfire ( 4FC25680 )
+ a few other Heralds and Spitfires .