RE: Car Dollies Question

To: "Mike Chmura" <m.chmura@umassp.edu>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car Dollies Question
From: Michael Nugent <nugentmd@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:48:21 -0400 (EDT)
Look in your [Home Depot, HomeBase, Lowes, etc] for heavy duty,
three-castered plant stands.  I think they were about $16 each with a load
capacity of 350 pounds each.  That only adds up to 1400 pounds, but I've
used them with a 1800 pound 914 - I just didn't leave the car on them once
it was in place (I raised it, took the casters out, and lowered it onto
jackstands).

Mike
Renton, WA