Zmax

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Zmax
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, now I'm not one to be all about engine additives
or those other gimmicks, but I was watching
speedvision today and they had a 1 hour info show on
this product called Zmax.  It goes in your engine,
fuel system and trans.  I watched it compete with
Prolong, Slick 50 and others in dissolving carbon at
high temperatures and I was amazed.  The Zmax
dissolved carbo in about 5 minutes while the others
tried.  I will give prolong some credit though, it was
doing something, but slowly.  Anyway, I am going ot
get it.  $40 and I think I will spare using it on the
OD Trans because of how delicate they are.  If anyone
else wants some call 800-213-9988.
Mark 1969 GT6 Convertable

=====
-Mark Holbrook-