Re: Re: Re: 1500 Key Replacement

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re: 1500 Key Replacement
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, Oct 13 2000 21:08:08 GMT-0600
><<Aha!!
>So the spitfire realy is the poor mans E-Type!
>>>

>Well, maybe not the poor man's, perhaps the seriously insame?

In Italy, they call a Spitfire 'il jaguarino'-the baby jaguar. And I remember
them always commenting that it was like a little E-Type.

And speaking of insane (at least I think you meant insane)-I know a guy who's
series II E-Type is his one and only car-his daily driver! He traded some brand
new, luxury sportscar for it! (I don't recall which one, though.)

Laura G.