Re: 4 wheel disc brakes

To: "Rob Travis" <sixt6spitfire@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4 wheel disc brakes
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 08:11:40 -0700
Pardon my agreeing with you, but yes, you should e-mail the owner and ask
for clarification.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
Visit The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!