Re:Spitfire SpeedBleeder Screws

To: tdoyle3@berkshire.rr.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Spitfire SpeedBleeder Screws
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:22:31 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/2000 3:25:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tdoyle3@berkshire.rr.com writes:

>  Anyone out there know the correct size for the bleeder screws off a MKI
>  Spitfire?  I found some really cool new bleeder screws at my local Pep
Boys,
>  they have a one way check valve so all you do to bleed your system is
>  loosten the screw and put a jar under it, pump the brakes until the air is
>  out and re tighten it.  They won't let air back in so you can do it your
>  self and they cost alot less than one of those vacuum powered things.
>
>  Tim
>  64 MKI Spitfire

This'll probably start a pro and con thread.  Oh, well.  Here we go (again).

Check out the Spitfire info section on my website. The size is there (all
Spitfires have same size bleeders)
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls/spitfire02a.html

Speedbleeders (www.speedbleeder.com) is where I got mine...

Get one for the clutch slave while you're at it...

Clark

"If it's not fun, why do it?" Ben & Jerry
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419)