RE: Looks like I need a new clutch

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looks like I need a new clutch
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:28:52 EDT
My .02.  TRF was supplying LUK brand clutches a couple of years
back.  Based on a very non-credible sample size of one,
I was very disappointed with it.  The clutch disk disintegrated
at about 30,000 miles with plenty of lining left.  Typically I
get 100,000 miles to a clutch.  Of course, YMMV...

Greg Rowe