what happens if

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: what happens if
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:16:24 -0400
I have to be 100% in agreement with Bud R., MJB has been very good to all of
the people involved in this hobby for a long time and sometimes even at his
own expense, I also in a small way agree with what Jeff M. is trying to do,
but, when you want to talk about very bad manners, 100% unethical business
tactics, and just down right nasty, then look where Jeff M. is advertising
for support of his site, on MJB's site right in his face, using all of his
efforts, this is completely off base and there is no defense for this very
rude way of attracting hobbiest, do it on your own, not using someone else's
resources, Jeff you do what you want, when ever you want, but surely not on
MJB's site. Flame me all you want and make all the excuses you want, the
final answer is this is "Rudeness" at it's very highest level. A very old
southern custom and saying, "Son always dance with the one you took to the
dance and be sure to take her home". "FT"