Re: Seat Upholstery Help

To: Tep735 <Tep735@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Seat Upholstery Help
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:27:39 -0700
Frank,

I did a set about 4 years ago and they still look great!

They are not at all difficult to install.  The only suggestion I can make is to
get yourself a pair of hog-ring pliers.  It makes
attaching those hog-rings much easier than with a pair of regular pliers.

Also if it is cool where you are working and the covers don't slip onto the
seats easily, use a hair dryer to warm up the vinyl.  Being
that the inserts are fabric, this shouldn't really be a problem.

ANd be sure to remember where everything attached when you remove the old
covers.

Good Luck,
Joe Curry