automotive question (NON-LBC)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: automotive question (NON-LBC)
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:51:32 EDT
Sorry to bomb the list, but quick question:  My daughter damaged one of the
stock steel wheels on her 1994 Toyota Paseo, so I bought a set of aftermarket
alloy rims rather than spending $35-$40 for a used replacement rim at a
junkyard.  Now that the alloys are on the car, any ideas as to where/how to
sell the remaining 3 steel rims?  Is there a market?  I assume junk yards
probably won't give me more than $10 each for 'em.  Any suggestions, oh great
auto gurus?
Thanks, Scott (& Hobbs), Phoenix AZ