Re: Floppy Window

To: "Richard B Gosling" <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>,
Subject: Re: Floppy Window
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:01:19 -0400
At the base of the window slides.... where they are bolted
to the inner door panel...you can add a washer or two
as standoffs to angle the tracks a bit.

Really, your problem is the plastic guides that are the runners in the
track of the windows are worn down and not keeping the window
true. to the angle of the tracks.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com