RE: Clutch : TR 3

To: "'Richard B Gosling'" <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>,
Subject: RE: Clutch : TR 3
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:09:04 +0200
Thanks for the suggestions Richard .

Whether or not they are good/bad/downright dangerous I don't really know .
I've never before done anything to a TR3 clutch , except pressed the pedal .

Basically all that I know is that TS 10795 ( '56 TR3 ) is equipped with a
'58  TR3A engine ( TS 30837 E ) , an all syncro TR4 gearbox ( CT 26228 ) and
that the clutch is currently non-functional .

Time to learn me thinks :-)

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398201
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .