RE: Road Trips

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Road Trips
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:59:38 +0200
Barry et al .

31 ( almost 32 , but still think of myself as 22 ) and driving topless
unless ...
1) it's raining ( not a lot of that in SA ) or
2) with wife as co-pilot and then only when she complains ... but it takes
me a while before I hear her complaints :-)  . Luckily she usually only
complains at night during winter months . She loves driving topless ... oh
make that top down ... nope make that with the cars' soft top removed or
stowed :-) .

Still have my hair ( well most of it anyway ) , but decided to cut it short
since it was waist length and started to bother me flapping around in the
wind . Oh , the things we do for our Triumphs ...

Kind regards .

Chris de Wet .
TSCC membership number : 356 .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone : 012-3398071 ( office ) or 012-2591129 ( home ) .
Cellphone : 083 9989744 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1  , '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .