Re: Manual for general knowledge.

To: PorscheRcr@aol.com, Laura.G@141.com, pcart@willinet.net,
Subject: Re: Manual for general knowledge.
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:06:04 +0000
Bill, Laura, Paul et al,

As promised, details of the book:

Title: "Triumph Spitfire, GT6, Vitesse & Herald - Purchase and Restoration
Guide"
Authors: Lindsay Porter & Peter Williams
Published by: G. T. Foulis & Company (or just Foulis) and Haynes Publishing
ISBN: 0-85429-583-6
First published: 1988 (with several reprints - the one I have is a 1997
reprint)
RRP: 17.99 UKP

Bill tells me that this is out of print, according to Amazon, but hopefully
these details should help you track it down.  And just to whet your
appetite, the table of contents:

1: Heritage
2: Buying
3: Bodywork