Re: your mail

To: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: "Dr. Faustus" <dr_faustus@pcisys.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:47:12 -0700 (MST)
This is a full concourse car.  Completely different catagory of car.
You'd quickly drive down the value by driving it.  Not the type of car
most of us would want.  This type of car still uses  the original battery
style for extra points.  Anybody actually using the car would drop in a
new battery for the extra reliablity.

I have a friend that owners a concourse '70 Camareo RS/SS.  Perfect in
every regard.  He's afraid to even drive it to the car shows.  It sits
in an air-conditioned trailer the entire time.

Unless you have a concourse car, these prices are meaningless.

Andy L.