Re: Maryland Car Laws

To: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Maryland Car Laws
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:07:02 -0500
Like I said Terry, I've been down this road several times.  My truck has
been totalled at least twice, my motorcyle at least twice, one of my
cars was built from scrap parts, one of my trailers was abandoned, the
other stolen and abandoned.  There is no salvage title on any of them,
or any of the other similar type vehicles I've had over the years, or
the ones I've sold when I was a licenced dealer.

You found a cute web page, but that isn't the Maryland law.  Look up the
vehicle regulations in COMAR and the Annotated Code.