Tool bags

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tool bags
From: flinters <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:34:41 -0800 (PST)
All this talk of tool bags makes me wonder if someone should market a nice
vinyl bag with the NASS logo (to be determined) on it for you to put all
your tools into and make the boot more tidy?  It would have to be vinyl to
keep moisture out and come with a dessicant bag as well.  Maybe a list of
suggested tools.  Supplying the tools would price the whole thing beyond
acceptable levels.  I would buy a tool bag that had the Triumph wreath on
it and the NASS logo as well.  The original toolkit was nifty, but it
doesn't hold things like duct tape. :)

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *