Re: LeatherTool bags-with embroidery

To: flinters@picarefy.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LeatherTool bags-with embroidery
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 06:00:48
As some of you know I live in China.  I have been trying to leather seat
covers. I had one seat made.  The quality was exceptional as determined by
US leather experts.

Tool bags I can have made here in leather with real embroidery for the same
cost or less than vinyl. I can also have them made in vinyl if you prefer.

Those of you that have seen my Chevy V-6 4.3 L Spitfire know the quality of
work I do.

What I need is a sample from you or blueprints with a committment to buy.

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.
Hangzhou, China