Car show season is approaching!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Car show season is approaching!
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:35:23 EST
Hi all,
    Just got back from the monthly meeting of the local British car club and
thought I would pass the info to the list.
    The Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club (GOMBC) has planned it's 2nd
annual all British meet for this summer. It will be held the weekend of the
27-29 of July in Carthage, Missouri, a small town in the SW corner of the
state. Last's years meet was a blast, but there were not nearly enough
Spitfires! Including my 64 there were only two Spitfires out of 48 cars
entered. I would really love to see quite a few more Spits this year, so
anyone interested in the meet please e-mail me off the list for more
information, Thanks.
                                                    Brad Wolfe