RE: Overpriced Spitfires? - what's the difference?

To: "Paul Tegler" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: RE: Overpriced Spitfires? - what's the difference?
From: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:04:32 -0600
Paul;

No flames from here.  You are correct on all points.  It is a 6 of one, half
dozen of another type of thing.  It is also a matter of personal preference,
opinion, and resources.  As you say, time is money.  At the moment I have
more time than money.  If I had $3K-$5K readily available, I probably would
go that way.  But I don't, so I'm doing it in smaller chunks.  And I prefer
it that way, at least at the moment.  This is really my first try at the car
restoration game.  Perhaps when I get several cars under my belt I'll feel
differently.  As of now, I'm still having a blast.  And that is the bottom
line regardless.

Take care;

BillG