trouble in river city non LBC

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: trouble in river city non LBC
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:00:54 -0500
Well, the new tranny is installed, everything is working fine, I think,
weather does not permit test drives, since the insides are all out of the
car I decide I will give the carpet a very good cleaning with the wifes new
"Oreck" steem cleaner after all shes at work and will never know this
difference, she comes in from work opens the door to the freezer room to get
something out for dinner and imediately says well how did the "Oreck" work
on the carpet, she says you can smell the cleaner very easy in that small
room and now that you know how to operate it, the entire rec room needs
cleaning so with the car back together and bad weather forcast for the rest
of the week, you can do down stairs and then next week upstairs. And all
because of a odor from a carpet cleaner.  Stupid. Shut-up Mike F.  "FT"