Re: Trip Report (longish)

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Trip Report (longish)
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:46:41 -0700
Wow, that was some weekend!

Speaking of the Long Beach Grand Prix circuit-last year, about a week before
the big event (which really goes on for about a week, making the downtown
merchants and restauranteurs quite glad) I was comeing back from Long Beach,
and decided to drive down on Shoreline Drive-without even thinking that it was
getting towards the race date. Imagine my surprise when at 3am, I was able to
drive down the straight, past the grandstands, the pits-I went back and did it
again, as fast as I dared (not worth getting a ticket over!). Great fun-and my
date thought so too!

Next time Joe-be shore to ring me up!

Laura G. (in COsta Mesa-on the boarder with Newport Beach)