Spitfires

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfires
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:14:43 -0600
Listers,
I bought a '77 Spitfire last year, with lot's of damage. I had saved all the
e-mail about floor pan repair and anything else I thought I could use.
I got a glitch in my Internet Explorer and made massive changes to my
computer. I lost some info, but didn't cure my problem.
I don't have any info on hail damage repair.
Have any of you worked on hail damage?
I bought a '73, that will be easier to get on the road but I want to fix the
'77 also.
I thought making a webpage would be harder than getting the '73 roadable. I
was wrong.
Any advice on fixing hail dents would be appreciated.
Larry
http://ljvaughan.homestead.com/spitfirepage.html