RE: Strange Triumph Owners

To: "'J.H. Roulleaux'" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Strange Triumph Owners
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:03:31 +0200
Hi Jean .Apologies for the late reply . I've been out of the office for a
while . Have to work once in a while :-)

IMHO not all , but most Triumph owners are nice guys / gals . I think a
differentiation should or could be made between real Triumph enthusiasts and
guys / girls that just acquired a Triumph because they liked the exterior of
the vehicle . No passion other than their own image ... possibly .

Don't worry . There aren't enough bad apples in the world to extinguish my
passion :-)

Free parts or free advice . It's all the same to me . Give what and how you
can . The important thing is to keep Triumphs were they belong ... on the
road .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
TSCC ( SA ) membership number : 356 .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone : 012-3398071 ( office ) or 012-2591129 ( home ) .
Cellphone : 083 9989744 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .