FS: 1500 Rolling Chassis w/OD

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 1500 Rolling Chassis w/OD
From: Fred Marks <marks_fred@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:38:56 -0800 (PST)
SpitListers-

I recently acquired a 1500 from another lister.  My
intentions are to use it as a body donor for my GT6
Convert.

I'll be looking to rid myself of the complete rolling
chassis as soon as I get around to getting the tub
off, probably within a week or two.

Condition as follows:
Mostly complete.  Engine (turns) with many accessories
intact, starter, alternator etc., includes 4-into-1
header.  PO says it ran before he started
cannibalizing it for parts. Tranny:  PO says it was
marginal, so don't count on it working.  O/D-complete,
all there and PO says worked fine.  Suspension/brakes
all there, even has a quad-tip monza exhaust ( a bit
rusty!), comes ready to roll on 4 OK rims and 4 crappy
tires; should be trailerable/dolly-able anywhere.

Car is located in Tampa, FL.

If anyone might be interested, I'll entertain offers.
Take the whole thing for the price of a decent
overdrive.  I can get you digi-pics once the tub is
off.  The engine bay can be seen here now:

<http://www.pixhost.com/pixf/fmarks/spitengine.jpg>

I'd really rather NOT part the car out, so please
don't ask!   The list gets first crack at this one.
Let me know if you're interested!

Fred Marks
69 GT6 V6 Conv Project
1500 Body Donor