spit parts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: spit parts
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:58:31 -0500
I have 78 spit rolling frame (front and rear suspension complete, rear
brakes complete, front calipers missing, steering rack complete,
differential and drive shaft complete).  While the frame rolls and
currently has wheels and tires they do not go with the frame.

I also have both doors for a 78 spit and the rear hatch for a 73 GT6.

All of this is located in Charlottesville, VA and is available for a very
reasonable price.

If you have any interest in any of this let me know and we an negotiate
(for example, come take it all and it is free, If I have to disassemble or
ship anything we can talk).

Sam