Re: Mystery convertible top - Maybe solved?

To: "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Mystery convertible top - Maybe solved?
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:16:39 -0500
Well, we may have found the owner of the toupet!...er, convertible top.
Thanks to the inputs from Scott A. Roberts and Andy Mace, I did a little
research on the net with their suggestion and I think I have a match.......
Triumph Herald Convertible!

I will have more pictures next week to post (have to borrow the digital
camera again!) and I will try to take some with the top the way it would be
once installed on the car.  Just to confirm everything.

Thanks to all of you who answered and all the ones who tried!
Cheers
Steph
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
'69 Spit - Hers - Daisy (Still waiting for Spring.. 2" of snow yesterday and
5" more by tomorrow!)
'71 TR6 - Mine - Knuckles (Still in pieces!)