Re: Auto x Fairly long.

To: PMostrom@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto x Fairly long.
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:31:55 EST
Talk about unfair, I run my bone stock 64 Spit against a guy in a 2000 Nissan
Maxima including it's stock 222 HP motor! How do they come up with these
classes? It's not that I'm expecting a 37 year old car to be competitive with
a new car, but how about at least putting it in a group that maybe only has 4
cylinders? I guess it doesn't really matter since I don't run for points,
just for fun, but it does annoy my competitive side.
                                                Brad