RE: { NASS } Brake Light Switch

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: { NASS } Brake Light Switch
From: "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 05:26:47 -0500
I had a switch that functioned intermittently and bought the Nova one
yesterday from NAPA for about six dollars.  It works great but you do need
to shave off part of the threads, like it is on the OEM unit, so it will
fit.  I don't have the NAPA part number handy, but it is the unit for
non-cruise control Novas.

Slante,
Sean Twigg
'80 Spitfire (ready for a top swap)