Re: Shims & spacers needed for Rotoflex rear hub

To: "WILSON,Todd \(Dewrsb\)" <Todd.Wilson@dewrsb.gov.au>
Subject: Re: Shims & spacers needed for Rotoflex rear hub
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:40:37 -0500
Hi Todd,

I got a reply from Rimmer Bros. that they no longer carry any of the
four or five sizes of spacers listed in their catalogue for my GT6+
rear hub.  They do, however, still have the .003" shims.  I'll either
have to call around to see if anyone still has some NOS on a shelf
somewhere or have a machine shop make one up.  Maybe someone on the
list will read this who has an old hub which might have a spacer in
it.  Mine appeared to be 0.148".

Thanks again for the heads up though.

Mike Ross
'67 Spitfire (soon to be a Spit 6)