Re: New arrival! Freddy has a Father

To: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New arrival! Freddy has a Father
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:19:31 -0500
Congrats on the Herald- they are a fun and easy car to work on.  Rimmer
Brothers have a lot of stuff for them, in case you're seeking a source-
everyone else seems to be Spitfire/TR oriented, and Herald stuff is a little
harder, but not too bad.

I don't know if you've checked out my website
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/  which is a "Work In Progress"
Herald/Sports 1200 restoration.  Might give some information...One of the
nicest things about the Heralds is that they disassemble wonderfully-
currently, my car is in several large but easy to move and work on pieces.
I'm getting ready to bead blast the body once I've zip-stripped it(the rear
section is going to a chemical stripper) so it will be ready to paint
shortly. And, I have decided to add the fun of repainting the frame for no
apparent reason, so all looks original...

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible