Weber 40 DCOE

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber 40 DCOE
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:52:22 -0600
Listers,
I examined the innards of my pair of Webers and found the following
differences:
40DCOE2                               40DCOE18
choke 32                                 choke 27
aux. venturi 45                       aux. venturi 45
main jet 130                            main jet 125
e. tube F9                               e. tube F15
air jet 175                                air jet 160
idle jet 40F13                          idle jet 50F9
pump jet 53                            pump jet 50
exhaust bleed 60F5               exhaust bleed 100F5
The accelerator pump in the 18 sets taller than the one in the 2.
Will the accelerator pump and rod pull out with pliers or is more than
friction holding the pump works in place?
Larry