Silly question of the week

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silly question of the week
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:32:54 -0600
Greetings, Fellow Listers!

OK, I have one of those questions that seems really obvious to me, but since
life has taught me that really obvious things aren't always really obvious,
I'm asking anyway.  I've got the seats on the '74 stripped down, and noticed
that the seat back frame is twisted in relation to the seat bottom frame.  The
side opposite the recline lever is more reclined than the side with the
recline latch.  Should the seat back be square to the rest of the frame?  I
figured it should be, but before I straighten it out, I'm asking the experts.
TIA.

BillG - desperately looking for spring.