Re: E-bay treasure in Florida

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-bay treasure in Florida
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 06:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
I saw it and gave it a thought, but I just bought a
third 1500 engine (in case the first two brake??). I
already have two usable tranny's. And I don't think
I'd be able to get that whole running chassis up into
my 4th floor apartment. (Want to trade it for an black
Italian leather couch? That frame would look great in
front of my coffee table.)
Not to mention building the teleportation machine to
get it up to Washington,D.C. would be a bit beyond my
abilities.
Sorry, Fred!
It probably has to do with Tax time and spring break
coming up, everything I've bid for on ebay has gone
for a lot less then I had estimated. Most bids go
uncontested. Which is good because I owe taxes too!

-Terry

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=576125273