Spitfire Diary

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Diary
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:15:39 +0100
Dear All,

I have uploaded a new webpage at:
        http://www.hargreave-mawson.demon.co.uk/Spitdiary.html
which summarises the pleasure and pain of the first couple of months of
my ownership of Carly.   Here you will find candid comments about a
range of parts' suppliers and their products, and you will also have the
chance to revel in schadenfreude as you read of my fuel consumption
figures, the vandalism, and the ridiculous amount of money I paid for a
handful of grommets. :-)

Enjoy.

ATB
Mike
--
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea,"
published by Greenhill Books on 28th March, 2001: