Re: Fuel Pressure Problem?

To: "Larry Elswick" <sos@kymtnnet.org>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Pressure Problem?
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:54:59 -0400
Larry-
It is quite obvious there is no problem with the car. It just wants to keep
driving! It very obviously does not like to stop and sit around. My advice
is to find a good, long, open road, and make her happy.

Oh, that and check the actual fuel pressure. With the Heralds, you can
reduce the fuel pressure by putting a thicker fuel pump gasket in between
the pump and the block.

Scott
64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/