Re: soft top frame

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: soft top frame
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:18:44 +0100
In article <001801c0c214$7061dc90$12b42041@spitfire>, Rich
<rhendrik@tampabay.rr.com> writes

>Well I just started my off the frame of my 63 spit. I'm wondering if someone
>could tell if the soft top frame is still available if so where. And yes I
>know most people do this kind of work in the winter but the weather here is
>great all year long. Plus being a single income family things here are slow to
>get done Thanks to all Rich

Rich,

A '63 is a Mark I, yes?   Rimmer Bros list a remanufactured frame for
Mark I/II as part number 903635, at GBP169.95 (USD243-ish) + VAT.
Their website is at http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk   I'm afraid I don't of
a local supplier to you - and postage on this could be costly.

ATB
Mike
--
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea,"
published by Greenhill Books on 28th March, 2001:

///