Re: Autocar Road Test ( was : Mk1 Spit Crash Pad Survey )

Subject: Re: Autocar Road Test ( was : Mk1 Spit Crash Pad Survey )
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:09:45 +0100 (BST)
While on the subject of Autocar roadtests, recently I was the Ebay winner
of a 1975 copy of Autocar magazine with a feature article on the 'new'
Spitfire 1500!  I have it in work with me today with the intention of
scanning it and putting it up on my website.  I will let you all know
when it is there.

regards,
John

Chris wrote:

> Hi Suzie ,
> Unfortunately I don't have a scanner , digital camera or any of the
other
> fancy equipment , but if you'd like I could make a photostat copy ( 4
pages
> ) of the Spitfire 4 Autocar Road test of 19 October 1962 and " snail
mail
"
> it to you .

Thanks Chris that's very good of you. I'd love to see it. So, does this
mean
that, apart from having a budding Triumph parts store and dealership, you
also maintain the South African Triumph Library ?

:o)

Suzie

///