Triumph Vitesse Convertible For Sale

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Vitesse Convertible For Sale
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2001 03:43:59 -0500
A work colleague/friend has decided to sell his Vitesse convertible,
 which sounds like a mostly-completed project.  His message to me:

"After much soul searching, I have decided to dispose of my  Triumph Vitesse
 DHC.

Reasons include lack of time & garage space with which to complete the project
 (what with baby & house restoration etc).

o       The vehicle is a 1964, 1600cc model with its original registration
 number;

o       Chassis, suspension & brakes are fully repaired with the engine &
 gearbox sorted & sits as a completely overhauled rolling chassis;

o       Bulkhead is repaired, phosphated & stripped for painting;

o       Rear tub awaits attention (minor welding repairs - no new panels
 required;

o       A replacement bonnet is required.

o       All other parts are stripped from the car & many have been overhauled
 already.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please put them in touch. I'm
 hoping for about #950 (spend to date , about #1300 in parts) but will consider
 ANY offer as it has to go."

I have never seen this car myself, so I cannot tell you any more about it, but
 the seller sits about 10 yards from my desk so I can easily ask him!  We are
 in Peterborough (in England).  No personal financial interest, just helping
 out a friend and trying to save a car from the crusher!

Richard & Daffy

///