around the clock and off!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: around the clock and off!
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:57:54 -0600
Just wanted to let someone know that my '71 MK IV just
turned the odometer over to 00000.  What a funny feeling now
driving a 30 yeaar old car with 6 miles (as of this
evening's run) on the clock.

Nice to hear those "Great Car" yells from the young guys at
the intersections still.

Also to let you all know, I'll be off the list for 6 or so
weeks.  Going to Europe and UK to study Spitfires!  Well,
maybe not, but if I spot any I'll let you all know when I
get back.

Anyone wanting dash templates, as discussed earlier, hold
your requests till mid June please.

Cheers and have a great early summer where ever you are.

Fred
--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths
        ('71 Spitfire MK IV - on the road)