Re: Skidpad fun

To: "Dr. Faustus" <dr_faustus@pcisys.net>
Subject: Re: Skidpad fun
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:25:17 -0700
"Dr. Faustus" wrote:

> I spent all day today in a driving class.  Mstly an accident avoidence
> class.  My company requires all employees with company cars to complete it
> every year.
>
> I was quite impressed how well my Caravan was able to handle to it's
> limits.  It was able to handle through a slalom better than my Spitfire
> was.  Maybe it's time to add that camber compensator...
>
> Hey Joe, are you coming to the VTR convention in Breckenridge?  Maybe I
> could pick one up off you there.
>
> Andy L.

Yes and I will be bring 4 or so camber compensators with me. Shipping rates
have gone up twice since I started shipping them but I have resisted
raising the $10.00 flat rate charge for shipping in the contiguous 48 states.
I will be increasing that rate to $12.00 and that will be saved if one
picks up a CC at Breckenridge!

Joe

///