RE: catalyticconverter

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: catalyticconverter
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:39:11 -0500
Then when you're done, jam a piece of exhaust tubing through it, and tack
weld the ends to the flange on each end - gets rid of the echoing sound and
turbulance caused by taking the guts out.  (I assume we're doing this so
that it "looks" like there is still a converter installed).

Chuck Pedretti
Senior Consultant, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
Magenic Technologies

http://www.magenic.com - Magenic Technologies website