Britain on The Green

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Britain on The Green
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:08:51 -0700 (PDT)
This weekend was a bit busy. There were two British
car events to attend. The Britain on the Green at
Woodlawn Plantation (today) and the Motorhead spring
picnic (yesterday).

I've uploaded the photos I took at BOG in Mount
Vernon, VA. Only a couple of the cars had owners names
(and without a pen or paper) I simply took
photographs. If I took a picture of your car or if you
know the person a particular car belongs to, I'll be
happy to include whatever information you provide
adjacent to the photo (for credit's sake). I did spot
Paul Tegler's Greenie (it was a bit obvious).
Everything has just been thrown-up on the page quickly
for your viewing.

http://www.geocities.com/firespiter/bog2001.html

Otherwise enjoy the photos of the spitfires/spridgets.
I didn't hang around for the awards portion. But I'm
sure that Paul T. can probably fill us in on who won
the important categories.

The pictures from the Motorhead picnic should be
avaialable shortly. (No spitfires at that event, but
some interesting cars including a Triumph 2000 sedan,
a TR6 351-V8, and neat looking mini et. al)

-Terry
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///