Ebay Seller Question!!

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Ebay Seller Question!!
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:46:08 -0500
Jeff, Joe and List,  Your recent experiences are very
disappointing to me. I have been purchasing and selling
parts for some time and have never been disappointed on
the results of the transactions!!  I've always found that all
British car owners are very honest people up to this point??
Perhaps I've become very naive and should rethink my
thought's in that area???
I've always shipped parts as soon as the buyer agreed to
send me a check without concern and it always arrived!!
I've received parts in the past long before my check could have arrived at
the seller's address!!
Of course, Jeff and I have no problem, as our parts exchanges
were on a no-charge basis!!
I trust that you gentlemen will keep us posted on the outcome
of your questionable transactions, so that we may place
these names on our No_no list.  Bill

///