Re: RE: Triple-C: I'm impressed

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Triple-C: I'm impressed
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:17:03 -0700
Laura,

The Totally Triumph Garage stocks crop tops and small sizes in our gift
shop.  Take a look!

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=ttg,ttg2,ttg3

Any special request for mouse pads, mugs, t-shirts or sweatshirts -- just
let me know!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
home of the FREE Totally Triumph Auction
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi